My Life in Books 2020

 This fun little game has been making the rounds, so here's my version:


At the end of a long day I need: The Bookshop of Yesterdays
I hate being: in the Forest of a Thousand Daemons
Wish I had:  The Forest of Enchantments
My family reunions are:  Tales of the Marvelous and News of the Strange
At a party you’d find me with:  Robin Hood: Green Lord of the Wildwood

I’ve never been to:  The Inland Sea
A happy day includes: The Golden Thread  (I like to sew!) 
Motto I live by:  Footsteps (that is, go for walks often!)
On my bucket list is:  [Beside] The Ocean of Time
In my next life, I want to have: The Castle on the Hill


My grandmother was also a reading addict

I enjoyed this book so much I used it for my
"quarantine shelfie" for National Library Week

Comments

  1. These worked really well -- I could almost believe some of them were true! I shall be posting mine up in a day or so and am already having doubts... 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you win for best My Life in Books meme! I laughed so hard at "I Will Never Be". Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love this! :D
    Twilight of Democracy... it sure feels we're headed that way. =/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

A few short stories in Urdu