My Life in Books 2019
I picked up this tag from Chris at Calmgrove. It seems fun. This year I have read (according to Goodreads) 187 books, and so surely I ought to be able to fill this in?
‘My Life in Books 2019’
Using only books you have read this year (2019), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.
- In high school I was— Dancing with the Viper (OK, maybe not, but it sounds cool)
- People might be surprised by— Footsteps in the Dark
- I will never be— The Green Face (at least I hope not)
- My fantasy job is— The Last Dragonslayer
- At the end of a long day I need— Angry White Pajamas
- I hate— Voodoo Histories
- Wish I had— The Mansion in the Mist
- My family reunions are— Paradise of the Blind (we are all ridiculously near-sighted!)
- At a party you’d find me with— Such a Strange Lady
- I’ve never been to— Ganga (but I would sure love to go)
- A happy day includes— The Green Futures of Tycho (actually those are really scary)
- Motto I live by: Say Nothing
- On my bucket list is— The Walls of Jericho
- In my next life, I want to have— Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore
This is good, Jean!ReplyDelete
("Angry white PJs!")
The Last Dragonslayer - can't beat that, lol! Might have to try this tag...ReplyDelete
Also, I'm glad you reviewed/introduced me to Paradise of the Blind. The other day I added it to my 2020 list!
Fun! I will give it a try.ReplyDelete
I should probably explain that Angry White Pajamas was a memoir about doing a year-long super-hard aikido course in Japan. I found the title irresistible!