Witch Week!

 I hope you've been following Lizzie and Chris' Witch Week events over on Lizzie Ross Writer!  There have been some wonderful posts and today is the last day of Witch Week (which, as we know, ends on Guy Fawkes' Day).

I participated in two of the posts; we had a really nice readalong discussion of Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book.  I hadn't read it in a long time, and this time I got the graphic novels too.

 I also contributed a post about the works of M. R. James, which was a nice experience for me.  I'm grateful that Lizzie and Chris were willing to have me as a guest blogger!

I do so enjoy so many aspects of Gothic literature, and have loved reading all of the posts.  Go visit for yourself.


 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

A few short stories in Urdu