CC Spin #33!

 I've been out of town and have neglected my blog feed, but I thought I'd better check the CC just in case, because I had a feeling that it was about time for a Spin.  So I'm squeaking in under the wire, phew, and still haven't read any more of the 500 posts waiting for me to get around to them.  Stay tuned, though, I have lots of pictures to share of the trip.  Anyway, you know the drill:  20 titles, number will be chosen tomorrow, read the book by April 30th.


  1. Diary of London, by Boswell
  2. It is Acceptable (Det Gaar An), C. J. L. Almqvist 
  3.  Amerika, by Kafka
  4. The Well at the End of the World, by William Morris
  5. The Annotated Flatland, by Edwin Abbott
  6. The Black Arrow, by R. L. Stevenson
  7. Rob Roy, by Sir Walter Scott
  8. Second-Class Citizen, by Buchi Emecheta
  9. The Leopard, by di Lampedusa 
  10. Madwoman on the Bridge, by Su Tong
  11.  I Served the King of England, by Bohumil Hrabal
  12. It Can't Happen Here, by Sinclair Lewis
  13. First Love and Other Stories, by Turgenev
  14. Bluebeard, by Kurt Vonnegut
  15. It is Acceptable (Det Gaar An), C. J. L. Almqvist 
  16. Stalingrad, by Vasily Grossman
  17. Thus Were Their Faces, by Silvina Ocampo 
  18. Motl, the Cantor's Son, by Sholem Aleichem
  19. Conjure Tales, by Charles Chesnutt
  20. The Duchess of Malfi, by John Webster

Won't you join me?

Comments

  1. One of these spins Black Arrow will come up...Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh holiday pics - I love holiday pics!

    Until then, good luck with spin no. 33 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get some! And I do think I got lucky with this Spin :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, you got Motl the Cantor's Son! I loved this tale! I hope that you enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz