CC Spin #31!

 It's time for the 31st Classics Club Spin!    You know the drill.  The number will be announced Sunday,  we'll have until October 30th, and here's my list.

  1.  First Love and Other Stories, by Turgenev
  2. The Gray Earth, by Galsan Tshinag
  3. It is Acceptable (Det Gaar An), C. J. L. Almqvist 
  4. Revelations of Divine Love, by Julian of Norwich
  5. Motl, the Cantor's Son, by Sholem Aleichem
  6. The Female Quixote, by Charlotte Lennox
  7. The Annotated Flatland, by Edwin Abbott
  8. Second-Class Citizen, by Buchi Emecheta
  9. The Leopard, by di Lampedusa 
  10. The Black Arrow, by R. L. Stevenson 
  11.  I Served the King of England, by Bohumil Hrabal
  12. It Can't Happen Here, by Sinclair Lewis
  13. Hunger, by Knut Hamsun
  14. Madwoman on the Bridge, by Su Tong
  15. Thus Were Their Faces, by Silvina Ocampo 
  16. Shadows in Paradise, by Erich Maria Remarque
  17. Conjure Tales, by Charles Chesnutt
  18. The Box of Delights, by John Masefield
  19.  Amerika, by Kafka
  20. The Well at the End of the World, by William Morris
So there we are.  See you at the Spin, everybody!



Comments

  1. So many authors I’ve never heard of! I never did manage to finish The Leopard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crossing fingers that if I get it, I'll manage!

      Delete
  2. So many great books to choose from. I love seeing everyone else's lists!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

A few short stories in Urdu