20 Books of Summer Wrapup

 Well, I'm going to call it good.  I've definitely read 20 books this summer, even if I didn't finish that exact list, and much of it has been very good reading!  The Popol Vuh was a highlight, and so was Piranesi.  I still have a couple of books to post about, too.

 

I only read one book for #WIT month, which is kind of disappointing.  I have another book of Urdu short stories, but so far I've only read one, so I can't exactly count it.  Oh well.

In the fall, I'm very much looking forward to Witch Week, which will take place at Calmgrove this year, and I'll be doing a guest post.


Plus RIP season is starting!  I have a couple of fun books for that, but mostly I want to focus on preparing for Witch Week.


Comments

  1. Anything goes with 20booksofsummer so count whatever you want towards the goal. I wonder if anyone really sticks to their list of 20? Most bloggers I've seen doing their wrap up posts have used substitution

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always interpret 'challenges' liberally rather than literally so that it's always win-win for me! Reading is supposed to be enjoyable, after all's said and done, so I just see them as prompts and not a competition.

    Good to have you on board for Witch Week 2021, and all the other lovely contributors, should be another memorable year. 😊 Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most people do substitute, and I'm perfectly happy to do so too. But this is the first time I have! Chris, I'm excited about it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

A few short stories in Urdu