52 books in 52 weeks
That adds up to a book a week. Fun! This challenge is running on the "Read 52 book in 52 weeks" blog by Robin. Here are the basics:
The goal is to read one book (at least) a week for 52 weeks. The rules are very simple:
1. The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010.
2. Participants may join at any time.
3. All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
4. Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2010.
5. Books may overlap other challenges.
6. Create an entry post linking to this blog.
So, once a week or so I'll post what I've been reading. But I can't start until tomorrow!
Welcome to the 52 books challenge. Love the look of your new blog. Happy Reading!ReplyDelete