- I'm not very disciplined about this whole blogging thing. I'll write a post a day for two weeks and then ignore it for a week. To be fair, I usually have to have finished a book in order to post, and that does not happen three times a week.
- I have to have an image but I won't use animated GIFs. Ever. (This statement ensures that the universe will find some way to make me use a GIF, I suppose.)
- I like to make my posts publish first thing in the morning, so I will usually set them to post at 7am or something.
- I have a semi-colon problem; I also use too many dashes. I have to go through my writing at the end to take out the overflow of parenthetical comments too. Strunk and White would cry if they saw me.
- I try to follow the rule that I can't post two non-book review things in a row. It doesn't always work, but if I've got a pile of memes and no actual books, I don't like it.
- The more I like a book, the less I can find to say about it. My favorite books are usually the shortest posts, but I'm good at arguing with a book I didn't like.
- I try to make my posts about medium length--not too short.
- I think my blog's name is the awesomest.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
15 Day Book Blogger Challenge, Day 7
April at Good Books and Good Wine asks: What are your blogging quirks?