Readathon

O's December Readathon is running this weekend!  In between sewing, decorating, taking family pictures, and I don't even know what, here is what I will try to read:

The Good Soldier Svejk: I'm about a third of the way through and having a lot of fun with Svejk.  Plus I'm trying to figure out how to pronounce Czech, which is quite a project.

Quo Vadis: Last week I didn't quite want to read a Christmas book yet, so I started a book about early Christians in Rome.  It's great!  But kind of bad timing on my part.  I guess I'll read it very slowly.

Return of the Native: I read the first 3 chapters today.  I'll do some more tomorrow.

Oh, and I should read a Christmas book!

Comments

  1. I wanted to let you know that I have posted the new 2013 WHERE Are You Reading Challenge sign up. I know you have signed up last tear so thought you may want to again! SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz