It's back! Once again, I'm hosting the Back to the Classics Challenge. I hope to encourage bloggers to discover and enjoy classic books they might not have tried, or just never got around to reading. And at the end, one lucky winner will receive a $30 (US) prize from Amazon.com or The Book Depository!
Here's how it works:
The challenge will be exactly the same as last year, 12 classic books, but with slightly different categories. You do not have to read all 12 books to participate in this challenge!
And here are the categories for the 2018 Back to the Classics Challenge:
1. A 19th century classic.
2. A 20th century classic.
3. A classic by a woman author.
4. A classic in translation.
5. A children's classic.
6. A classic crime story, fiction or non-fiction.
7. A classic travel or journey narrative, fiction or non-fiction.
8. A classic with a single-word title.
9. A classic with a color in the title.
10. A classic by an author that's new to you.
11. A classic that scares you.
12. Re-read a favorite classic.
Head on over to read the full version of the rules and all that sort of thing, and sign up while you're at it! This is always a fun challenge.