Hooray, it's that time again, and we're going to have a Spin! This is the 25th Spin, which must be some kind of anniversary, right?
We all know the rules (and if you don't, just click on that link up there), so let's get right to the list. The Spin Number will be announced on Sunday, and the deadline won't be until January 30, 2021, so this is a good time to load up the list with terrifying doorstops of books!
- Diary of London, by Boswell
- The Gray Earth, by Galsan Tshinag
- The Eustace Diamonds, by Anthony Trollope
- Thus Were Their Faces, by Silvina Ocampo
- The Female Quixote, by Charlotte Lennox
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame, by Victor Hugo
- The Well at the End of the World, by William Morris
- The Black Arrow, by R. L. Stevenson
- For Two Thousand Years, by Mihail Sebastian
- Our Mutual Friend, by Charles Dickens
- Oblomov, by Goncharov
- Marriage, by (somebody...)
- Stories by Nick Joaquin
- Lorna Doone, by R. D. Blackmore
- The Four Quartets, by T. S. Eliot
- The Imitation of Christ, by Thomas a Kempis
- News from Nowhere, by William Morris
- Stalingrad, by Vasily Grossman
- The Idiot, by Dostoyevsky
- Swallows and Amazons, by Arthur Ransome
A lot of the books on my CC list are not currently easy for me to get, so I'm trying to stick with books that are easily available as things are right now. That makes my choices a little limited.