Readathon Wrapup!

Well, that kind of got away from me for a few days!  Nevertheless, I enjoyed the readathon and finished a pile of books, few of which I have managed to actually write reviews for yet.  Here on my desk in front of me I have the following finished books:

Blind Justice, by Anne Perry
Tristan, by Gottfried von Strassburg
People Tell Me Things: Stories, by David Finkle
Go Tell It On the Mountain, by James Baldwin
Wigs on the Green, by Nancy Mitford
Linnets and Valerians, by Elizabeth Goudge
In the Steps of the Master, by H. V. Morton

And today I started Savage Continent, a book about the aftermath of World War II in Europe.  It's been fun!  Thanks to My Shelf Confessions for hosting!  Hope it happens again next year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz