As a result, I have a pretty weird assortment of books ready for summer reading.
I have some serious ambitions:
- August 1914 (currently underway)
- Niels Lyhne in Danish
- two versions of Tristan
- WWI material, such as poetry and Tuchman's Guns of August
- I've been feeling a hankering to give Thomas Pynchon's V. a try
- A WWII thriller by Follett my work friend gave me
- A new book about free speech
- I don't even know, stuff
Clearly I won't lack for reading over the summer. My problem is quite the opposite!