Not much to say here...

I haven't posted any new books for a little while, because I'm in the middle of several.  It feels odd not to have finished anything in 4 days!  The trouble with readalongs is that you don't finish very quickly, but on the other hand I've never done any before and I'm liking them.


So, I'm 1/5 of the way through A Farewell to Arms, 1/3 through Warbreaker, and about 3/5 through Framley Parsonage, my huge Victorian novel that probably has 600 pages in it.  I only have about 20 pages to go of The Frogs; maybe I'll finish it tonight.

Meanwhile, check out this wonderful Diana Wynne Jones-themed sampler!    It really makes me want to design my own, with something from each book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

A few short stories in Urdu