The Spin number is...

19!

That's a number I don't think we've had before.

When I first looked at my list to see what 19 was, I read Banana Yoshimoto's Amrita.  So I checked it out of the library and read some pages.  So far so good.

This morning I looked again at my list, and behold, Amrita was #18!  I'm actually supposed to read Walter de la Mare's short stories -- the first volume, anyway.  It's huge.  We'll see how far I get -- it's over 500 pages long!  Amrita looked a lot more doable.


Comments

  1. Ha ha! You can knock off both 18 and 19 and impress us all with your confusion! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well, I'm not sure how much progress I'll make with Johnson and Boswell in Scotland at this rate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always seem to read such erudite books. I was terribly surprised to see Amrita on your list as it is quite contemporary. Walter de la Mare sounds more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I try some contemporary stuff too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz