November Events!

There are a couple of fun events coming up in November, and I plan to participate -- how about you?

Brona is hosting her annual AusNovember event, and she has a cool geography bingo theme -- go take a peek!  I'm going to commit to the easiest "Fly by night" level, which is all of one book.  I do have several Australian books on my wishlist, and I will probably read either Cloudstreet or A Descant for Gossips -- maybe even both!



Nonfiction November is a group-hosted event that has a new prompt every week. Check it out at JulzReadsLori at Emerald City Book Review will be posting for the 5th week!  I'll try to write a post for every week; it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.






What do you think -- will you join me?

Comments

  1. My two favourite things to do in November :-)

    Thanks for the shout out Jean. I'm planning on putting up a post this weekend to help everyone get excited/ready for #AusReadingMonth.

    Both book choices would be great - Cloudstreet is more contemporary than the Astley. I've read Cloudstreet twice and Descant for Gossips once...when I was a single teacher in a small country town.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz